Thursday, November 10, 2016

DAY 3


DAY 3: Babysit for free

Okay, this is something I said I wasn't going to use because it sort of isn't fair. I already owe my mother money. But I guess technically, I could babysit and ask for the money and then decide to pay her back or not.
I had gone to the ER earlier in the day and wasn't feeling well. I know my mom enjoys her time to herself once every couple of weeks so I said, 'sure I'll babysit my brother.' It was fine. It was a low key night since I wasn't feeling well and he got sleepy early. I ended up staying the night at my moms house and then got up at about 5 AM to work on the invoices for her business.
I decided, 'hey. I don't need to get paid for this either.'
My mom has helped me out a lot lately, and just in general. She deserves all the acts of kindness that come her way! So, maybe I saved her a bit of money. Maybe that's one less bill she will have to worry about later on. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment