Thursday, November 10, 2016

DAY 5


DAY 5: Leave money on vending machine.

This one is so simple and fun to do. I just imagine someone walking by, being surprised that there's free money on the vending machine. Maybe they are really thirsty and was short on funds and this just happened to be there. Maybe they were sad and felt like everyone in the world was out to get them, then they see this note and have faith in humanity restored! That is a job well done!
I kind of really want a soda now though.
I really hope someone is enjoying a nice cold soda right now.
I also hope that the gesture reminds them that there are still kind people in this world.
And that maybe it will be okay. By that I mean, the state of the country after the outcome of this current election. (It is November 9).
Everyone is reeling from the outcome, furious, confused, sad, scared. I will continue my journey of kindness throughout all of this, no matter what!!
I will admit, it was hard to think of something for today. And I skipped yesterday. I will be changing this to a tentatively 'every other day' type of thing instead of every single day. I'm super busy, it's really hard to keep up. But I will try as hard as I can.
If I can end this whole thing with one smile from someone, I will consider it to be a success!
Have a great day everyone!
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment